I’m an enthusiastic, multilingual, digital consultant with an extensive academic background and comprehensive marketing skill set. This is underpinned by sales roles in multifaceted settings that necessitated self-motivation and a positive response to pressure. I have over 5 years experience working in top marketing agencies and now I’m looking for a fresh challenge. As a hobby I run DVSN, a creative collective which produces content for some of the world’s biggest brands.
I worked as a Digital Manager at an agency Unsigned GRP. I was responsible for delivering digital services to our clients including campaign strategy, influencer collaborations, reporting and SEO consulting for mobile apps and websites.
Key Areas: SEO (website + apps), influencer collaborations, market research, email campaigns, client management, social media, campaign management, digital content production, new business
Clients: TBSeen, Helena Christensen, Meitu, Juiceman, New Look
- Audience research and app store optimisation prior to UK launch. Over 2 million app downloads within 1 month
- Looking after the newly launched Unsigned website, social media and emails to industry insiders
- Collaborating with photographers, models and magazines to create engaging digital content
- Working across the team to create automated reports and provide digital consultancy services to our clients
- Represent the company at industry shows and public speaking events such as LFW, LCM and FashTech
What started as a simple digital experiment has evolved into a well respected creative collective covering mens fashion, street photography, travel and tech. The site receives over 20,000 unique monthly visitors and has allowed me to work with some of the worlds biggest brands as well as gain invaluable experience and industry contacts.
Key Areas: digital marketing, content production, photography, videography, social media, influencer collaborations, new business
Clients: Jaeger, Red Bull, W Hotels, Topman, Qantas Airlines, Forbes & Lewis, Master & Dynamic, Neubau Eyewear, Withings
- Worked with global brands on editorials and digital content all over Europe and beyond
- Added key team members to the DVSN Collective, each responsible for a separate part of the business
- Adopted a ‘mobile and content first’ approach which increased site traffic by 30% YoY
- Invited to speak on the topic of ‘Future of Fashion’ for INTERLACED and ASOS Marketplace
I worked in a global digital marketing agency Forward3D as an SEO Manager. My job role was quite varied and I was usually involved in other areas such as UX research, blogger partnerships and client management.
Key Areas: digital marketing, influencer collaborations, SEO, UX research, account strategy, reporting, collaboration with the PPC team
Clients: flydubai, Alexander McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, David Yurman
- Solely responsible for the flydubai account and client management. Provided ongoing technical, social and design advice to client-side developers and designers.
- Responsible for implementing a multichannel content strategy that included writers, bloggers and social / PR teams to ensure maximum content visibility.
- Developed quarterly marketing strategies that include elements of outreach, organic link generation and social media. Increased DA of the site by 10 points since taking on the account.
- Worked with a sister agency to implement responsive design ideas and mobile experiences to stay ahead of Google and its ranking updates.
I worked in a creative marketing agency, personally managing clients and new business proposals. Operated in a small but hungry ‘Visibility’ team dealing with everything from SEO to PPC to wireframes and social media marketing.
Key Areas: digital marketing, SEO, UX wireframes, social media, client management, new business
Clients: Alton Towers, Persimmon Homes, David Brown, Café Nero, Pan Macmillan, FlexiOffices
- Increased YoY organic non-branded traffic for my clients as well as overall site visibility. Undertook conversion rate optimisation tasks on some of my projects and increased the conversion rate by an average of 21%
- Undertaken technical SEO tasks such as link cleanup, 301 redirects, canonicals, site speed optimisation and indexation tasks.
- Created wireframes and undertook audience research to help with on page user experiences, improve form conversions and optimise PPC/SEO landing pages.
- Helped to prepare content plans and guidelines that improve SEO visibility and also work well with the UX of the site. High focus on page themes rather than individual keywords.
During my studies and a few months after graduation I worked for a number of companies to gain invaluable sales experience. Louis Vuitton and The White Company gave me the opportunity to work in their stores as a Sales Associate, being responsbile for front-of-house duties as well as dealing with any customer queries.
Key Areas: customer service, sales, stock management
I’ve been a fan of photography ever since my dad gave me his old film camera and I couldn’t put it down. At university I constructed a dark room in my basement to develop photos and since then a camera is always by my side. I love to travel and getting to know strangers on the street. With a camera, approaching people is much easier and you get to hear their unique take on life. DVSN has allowed me to develop this hobby while learning about content production and how it plays an integral part in the marketing mix.
Who doesn’t love to travel? Experiencing new cultures without the comforts of home is something that has to be done regularly for the benefit of both mind and body. I’ve been lucky to travel all over Europe with my team and the itch to experience new places never really goes away. Over the next few years I wish to travel to Iceland, India and New Zealand. Places that challenge the comfort zone but have been on my bucket list ever since I can remember.
Looking after your body should be one of your top priorities. Luckily growing up in Eastern Europe gave me plenty of opportunities to build this habit. I love running, hiking, swimming and climbing which ties in well with my ever growing travel addiction.
I have a keen interest in futurology and neuroscience having followed the developments in the industry for a number of years. I’m currently reading ‘How to Create a Mind’ by one of my heroes Ray Kurzweil in which he explains how our neocortex learns patterns. Understanding the underlying theory of the human brain is key in developing AI and other future technologies for a number of industries such as transportation and medicine.
As far as interests go I know many people are terrified of public speaking but I believe it’s only because they haven’t found anything interesting to talk about. I have been invited to take part in panel discussions for brands such as ASOS Marketplace and INTERLACED on topics such as virtual reality and fashion technology.
“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.”
― Stephen King
BA (Hons) Digital Marketing
Denmark, Year 1 (1st)
Coventry, Years 2/3 (2:1)
- Communication Psychology
- Retail Marketing
- Digital Marketing
Modern Web Design & Building Consumer Trust Online
Enrolled in a Global Leaders programme with IBA (Denmark), Katholieke Hogeschool (Belgium) and Coventry University (UK).
- Business Management Strategy
- International Business
- Business Law
- Finance Fundamentals
- Digital Marketing
- Global Economics
- 11 GCSEs A* – C
- 4 A-Levels (Economics, Business Studies, Geography, IT)
- IBA Leadership Programme
- Google Analytics Certification
“Anton started with us straight out of university and quickly went from intern level to a key member of the team who had the responsibility of high profile clients.
In my time working with Anton I found him to be an amazingly quick learner who was highly dedicated and passionate about marketing.”
― Stephen Davies, Global Marketing Manager, Dow Jones
“Very creative and hungry for knowledge. Loves and knows the digital space with a thirst for all things new and undiscovered. A passionate and driven guy.”
– Gavin Myall, CEO, Unsigned GRP